Friday, April 3, 2009

Sofia is just like most two-year-olds when it comes to food. Sometimes she likes things, other times she doesn't. Like broccoli and green beans - she used to love them and now won't touch them. Or cheeseburgers. Or she'll take a couple of bites and then be done.

However, my child is not like most. Ryan made mussels for himself one night (eww) and I guess Sofia ate a whole bowl of them. She was even slurping them out of the shell like a pro.

She also likes steak (which isn't all that stranger). Ryan had grilled out the other night and I made chicken, he had steak. Sofia tried some of his steak and absolutely loved it. When I offered her some of my chicken she said, "No, I want some of daddy's chicken." Mmmm, steak flavored chicken.

While she doesn't like some veggies, she'll eat ones most kids won't touch. Asparagus, baby portabello mushrooms (or any mushrooms), black olives.

Weird kid.

No comments: