Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Skater Chick



Sofia came running out of her room tonight wearing this hat. I must say, she looks pretty cool. Cooler than I ever did at age 2. And boy can she accessorize.


She's such a silly girl lately. I feel bad for being cooped up in the house because of (pick a reason, or pick two): I'm doing homework, I'm sick, Ryan's sick, I have to go to work, Ryan has to go to work, it's snowing. I keep telling myself that after my final projects are done on next Monday, I will start playing with Sofia and do crafts and go outside. Until then, good old Max and Ruby and Dragontales will have to keep her occupied. Until then, I'll let her jump on the furniture and go crazy. Then we'll all be one crazy, hot mess.



1 comment:

lolerskatingninjachick said...

Oh my God, do you know how freaking adorable she looks in that little hat? That's definitely a good look for her!