Thursday, April 2, 2009






Today was an absolutely perfect day for the Zoo, so Sofia and I went. We left the house by 10, bot Subway sandwiches for lunch, and were on our way. Sofia isn't into watching a lot of the animals, instead she's just go, "Let's keep going Mommy. Keep going." So we breezed by the flamingoes, most of the reptiles (except the turtles. for those Sofia had to lay on her stomach on the floor in front of the glass), and the kangaroos. Her favorites are the bonobos, acquarium, and the manitees. Oh, and the carousel. I even decided to splurge and buy myself a sea turtle and Sofia picked out a baby penguin. She picked it up and started to squeeze it, so I let her get it. I got Ryan a packet full of fake insects. Ahhh, nothing says I love you like a plastic fly.



No comments: