Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sofia had her 15-month checkup yesterday. She was so well-behaved. Even when she got her three shots, she only cried briefly. As soon as the doctor put the bandaids on, she was fine. As for her stats, she's 31 1/2 inches tall (which moves her up to the 50th percentile) and she weighs 19 lbs. 5 oz (which is still the 5th percentile). I can't believe she's still not 20 lbs. All in all, the doctor said she looks good.





Today we did a little more Christmas shopping. I'm about halfway done with my list, but I figure I still have over a week. I'll get it done. I took Sofia to see Santa and get pictures. We've already met him once, but she was still a little afraid this time. I set her on Santa's lap, and when I walked away she started to cry. But, as soon as I gave Sofia a sucker, she was just fine. She didn't smile, but she didn't scream and run like the little boy ahead of us.





And now, some belated pictures.
Check out the hair!

This is Sofia's first time playing in the snow.

No comments: