Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Slacker!

I am a slacker poster. I promise, as soon as school is done, which is today, I will post more and add pictures. Until then, you all have to make do with what is there!! Let's see, what has been going on these past couple of weeks. Here's a quick run through:

Thursday Decemeber 6, 2007
Sofia and I went to the Zoo today with our new family pass (thanks Mom!). It was cold, but totally awesome because we were the only ones there. Okay, there were about 15 others, but that is not an exaggeration. My reasoning for going was that we could stay and see all of the indoor animals. We saw the gorillas and watched them for twenty minutes without another soul coming in. Sofia was afraid of them, and I don't blame her. They are huge! We also saw the manitees and the coral reef. It was a blast!

Saturday December 8, 2007
We went to my work holiday party at the Zoo. It was cold and rainy, but there were still a ton of people checking out the Wild lights. Luckily the party was inside a gazebo thingy (yes, that's a technical term) and basically we ate some food and talked to some people. There were a lot of people there I didn't know, lots of Friends of the Library and Trustees and their families.

Sunday Decemeber 9, 2007
We braved the mall and went Christmas shopping. It was stressful.

Monday December 10, 2007
Sofia was a crab today. I had a final exam. Yuck.

Now today, Ryan came home at 11 a.m. this morning, two hours after I was supposed to be at work. I have a 30 minute presentation for my class tonight. All in all, it's another crappy day. As you can see, my stress level is rising but after tonight, at 9 p.m. I should be one happy camper. School will be done until the middle of January. Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I like school, but man oh man this semester was hard. Okay, I'm done complaining. If you're still reading this post, thanks for listening. I promise the others will be a lot happier and full of Christmas cheer!

No comments: