Friday, November 30, 2007


Oh my, Sofia was sooo crabby tonight! The minute Ryan got home, she wanted either me or him to hold her. If we didn't? She'd cry. I tried to play with her while Ryan made dinner, but that lasted only so long. Around 7 p.m., she was acting so fussy that Ryan went ahead and gave her a bath. That was when he discovered the horrible diaper rash on her butt. I have no idea where it came from, but it had to have been something she ate. Needless to say, the bath (usually a very enjoyable experience) did not make her happy. So, we went to the last resort...the infant Tylenol. She loves that stuff. We don't give it out very often, but with the butt rash and the four teeth and the crying, we saw no other option. After that, Sofia cried some more, and then at 7:30 p.m., a half an hour earlier than usual, I put Sofia to bed. Now I am breathing a sigh of relief as I try to get some homework done. Ahhhh.

No comments: