Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So today I was really tired, and I have no clue why. I went to bed early last night, around 10 p.m. I woke up at 11:30p.m. and thought it was this morning. I about had a heart attack because I was supposed to work at 9 a.m. Sofia was having a bad night too because she was up crying at the same time and could not go back to sleep, so finally I had to take her into bed with me. Needless to say I did not get any sleep for about two hours, which is how long it took me to put her back to bed. Then, after work today, I took a three hour nap. Three hours! I woke up just in time to go to class. Now, it's 9:30 p.m., and I'm still tired.

Sofia is starting to literally run. She's not too fast yet, but you can tell that's what she is trying to do. Well, her new thing is whenever she picks up something from the floor, whether it be an old Cheerio or something grosser, when you say her name, she runs from you. If I'm sitting on the couch, all I see is her little body running behind the sofa. It's really funny. Her other big thing is turning off the television. And when she does it, she claps. I don't clap. I've been trying to not show any emotion when she does it, and usually we'll just keep the t.v. off, but when I'm trying to watch something, it's hard not to get annoyed, and then she just keeps doing it!

No comments: