Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girls Day Out

Sofia and I had a very fun day. I was so sick of sitting at home, so I got us ready and we went to storytime at the Library. Sofia's now to the point that she won't sit and pay attention, instead she walks around and explores everyone else, their bags, their books, you name it. But, as soon as she hears a song she knows, she starts shaking her little butt and swinging her arms. It's fun to watch her, but tiring to chase her around. So, anyway, after that we went home and napped. When Sofia woke up, she and I went to the Pizza Buffet place down the street. For $8 I fed both her and I (she was free). We had salad, pizza, pasta, more pizza and finally softserve icecream. It was very tasty. Then we walked down to the pet store. Sofia got a real kick out of the puppies and kittens. Then (oh, we're not done yet), Sofia and I went to the mall and played in their play area. She always has a blast. I, on the other hand, always get annoyed by the other kids and the lack of parental supervision. This area is for little kids and there are usually a ton of toddlers and preschoolers. I hate it when the kids still have their shoes on, because they're supposed to take them off. I hate when the older kids run all around and knock the little kids down. I hate pushy preschoolers who shove Sofia out of their way. I hate the parents who just sit there and watch as their child does this. But, I still love taking Sofia there because it makes her happy...now that's love!

No comments: