Friday, November 9, 2007

Okay, two things to talk about. First, Sofia can now show you her belly. She gets a big grin on her face and pulls up her shirt. Plus, I got her to show me where her head is today. She is one smart cookie.

The second thing is Sofia's night sleeping. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but Sofia will wake up a couple hours after going to bed and she'll start crying. I wait a couple of minutes and when I do go in there, her eyes are closed and she's laying down, but she's still crying. What is up with this? Is she having a bad dream? Last night she woke up and when I went into her room, she was crouching in the corner of her crib, crying. I picked her up, turned on her music, and rocked. When I put her down, she cried for a few moments, and then rolled over onto her stomach and fell back asleep. Weird. I have no clue why she does this, but it's been happening a few nights a week for the past several weeks. Anyone have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: