Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Before...
After...


I'm sorry to everyone for not posting. I've been so busy with school and work that I just don't know what to do! Right now I have an assignment for one of my classes that is taking up all of my time, and I'm sure I'll fail it because I have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone reading this know anything about metadata schemes?


Alright, enough whining. Onto Sofia. So, over the weekend of the 9/27 Sofia and I went down to Cincinnati because my mom flew in from Phoenix to celebrate Sofia's birthday and the birth of my niece Sydney. It was great seeing her and the whole family. I wish we could have stayed longer, two days was not enough. Sofia was great the whole weekend. She's such a good traveler, which is a good thing since both Ryan and my family are over two hours away.
Sofia and Grandma Colleen

Let's see, what else. Sofia has both top teeth growing in. She was miserable for a couple of days, and I had a feeling it was her teeth but I had no idea it was two at once. It's about time! I was wondering if she would ever get more teeth!


I wish I had more to say, but I'm just so tired. I promise I'll try to write more...and now, pictures!
Sofia' first drawing (the shapes and flowers are mine) Sofia and her sweet ride!

No comments: