Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where have I been?

And the cheese stands alone.


Wow, have things been crazy around here. I've been neglecting the blog because I feel like I'm going crazy! Too much to do. Sofia's birthday is over. We had a great time at the party on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and I was lucky enough to get the last shelter at the park. The only problem was I couldn't post any signs for people to find the party, but luckily everyone found the shelter in the end. Sofia had a blast playing with all of the other kids. It was great to get all of our friends together to celebrate such a special milestone. Sofia got some really cool gift and I even baked the cake. When we put her piece in front of her, she grabbed it with both hands and shoveled it into her mouth. Pure heaven!


We have one last party this weekend, Mom is coming in from Phoenix for the weekend so Sofia and I are going down to Cincinnati to see her. I can't wait!


Now I just need to get back to my schoolwork and get caught back up! I'm so far behind and it's only the third week. Of course Saturday was my day off and I got sick. I've been sick for the past four days. Okay, I'm done complaining and I'll promise to post more often.
Chelea and Sydney.
Sofia blowing out her candle. That's not a look of digust, it was good cake.

No comments: