Monday, July 9, 2007


Ugh, computers. For some reason I can't put in a title to this post, I guess we'll have to live without one. Anyway, I can't believe how fast Sofia is growing. Within the last week, she has started to stand on her own for long stretches and then within the last couple of days, she has started to walk on her own...no lie. It's so funny to watch. She looks like a little drunk person. It's just so amazing to watch her and see the wheel's turning in her head. She is so smart. Now she's just going to be walking more and more. It's crazy. I am thankful every day for having such a good baby. She can keep herself occupied and play for at least two hours at a time. And she's not afraid of anything! She likes to swim, she's great in public, and she amuses herself without any help. I love this baby!!


No comments: