Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Fireworks! Hamburgers! Swimming pools! Awww, I love the 4th of July. We drove down to my dad's side of the family in Mt. Orab, Ohio. Don't worry, no one else knows where it is either. My dad, stepmom and brother all went to my cousin Jenae's house. They have a brand new pool and it was awesome, and a little cold. Poor Logan had to head back to my dad's early because he wasn't feeling well, but we still went on without him. I got to see Jessica. She only has about 7 weeks left until her baby is due and she definitely has a round belly. Even though only half the family was present, we still had a ton of food. A ton. That's what I love about our family get togethers is all the food. Yummy. Everyone was happy to see Sofia. Last time they saw her was Christmas and she was only 3 months old. Now they got to see her crawling, swimming and eating rocks. The BBQ was fun, the ride home not as much. Ryan and I were both so tired that we had to share the driving while the other one slept. It was the only way we could get through the two hours. To all my readers (all three of you) I hope you all had a great 4th of July. Now I'm going to get ready to light up my sparklers.

1 comment:

Rassi said...

Am I one of the three???? Anyway, I'm still full! Sofia was such a little angel. It was great seeing all of you!