Sunday, July 1, 2007

This is Summer?

Okay, I'm not complaining, but what is going on with the weather? It's gorgeous out! I leave Phoenix and 110 degree weather and come home to Ohio, and 80 degree weather. I love it. It may not be only the weather that is strange. Poor Sofia has had the hardest time sleeping since we came back from vacation. I don't think she has had a chance to catch up or get back on schedule. Today she slept a total of two hours for her naps, which is far less than usual. Plus, bedtime has been difficult. I don't know if it's her teeth (of which there are zero to date) or what, but she'll sleep for an hour and than wake up crying. Tonight it happened, and when I walked into her room, she was crying and kind of sleeping all at the same time. Poor thing. Who knows what's going on in that little baby head of hers. I wish I did.

No comments: