Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter Overload




I never thought I would say it in a million years, but I am sick of Harry Potter. Hell has frozen over! Anyway, it's been HP 24/7 at the library. Two more days until the party, then I can buy my book and relax. I feel like I've barely seen Sofia in the past week. I worked all weekend, Friday and Saturday and Sunday. I also worked all day today. She did have her doctor's appointment yesterday. Official stats? 16 lb. 4 oz and 27 inches tall. She's still in the lower percentile for weight, but the doctor isn't concerned. He's never concerned about anything. Sofia has been doing well. I'm pretty sure she's got another tooth coming in. She'd have to with as much time as her hand is in her mouth. I can't believe my little baby is growing up!
My new pink hair as Tonks from Harry Potter.

Herbology Greenhouse that I decorated.
A Mandrake that Ryan made for the Herbology classroom.




No comments: