Monday, June 4, 2007

Where are the Posts?



I know, I know...I've been slacking. It's either that or lack of anything exciting going on. Sofia's doing great. She went swimming in the pool for the first time last week. She loves it. I was so happy. She laughed and splashed and even stuck her whole face in the water.


Also, I'm happy to announce that Sofia is getting her naps again. She used to cry and stand in her crib until one of us came and got her to lay her back down. Now she has learning to sit down and lie down without any help. At night we've been putting her to bed and after a few minutes of playing she's out. It's so nice. I know some parents aren't quite as lucky as we have been, so I'm very happy of our circumstances even when they're not so pleasent.


So, there is one new thing with Sofia. Lately she's been carrying things around in her mouth and then crawling. It could be a washcloth, a sock, a plastic ring...whatever will fit. It's pretty funny to watch. We've got our own little puppy dog.



Since I haven't been posting, here are some pictures to tide you over.
Sofia's first time in the pool! (I am very brave to post this picture of myself.)
Sofia having fun at Easton. She loves the fountains.

2 comments:

Mandy S. said...

cute cute cute! I love the ones with pants on her head. And you look great in the bathing suit- shut up!

Rassi said...

Woo Hoo! You're one HOT MAMA! Sofia is such a doll...can't wait to see you all again.

hugs,
nancy