Friday, June 8, 2007

Arrgh, Summer Reading Scruvy-dogs!

That'a right, Summer Reading Program has begun at the library. The official day is tomorrow, but tonight we started things off with a concert at the library. Sofia, Ryan and I attended and had a really nice time. Sofia enjoyed seeing all of the library ladies and especially all of the kids that were there. It was really cute watching Sofia while the ragtime bnad played, because she would clap her hands and then swing her arms back and forth with the music. Do we have a musician on our hands? Ryan is all for getting Sofia a drumset at some point (don't ask me why.) I think we're going to sign Sofia up for the SRP on Tuesday. Get her love of reading started early!


Other than that, nothing new has been going on. I did put water in her baby pool and let her play in it for a short time. I didn't keep Sofia in too long because the poor girl has goosebumps all over her body, and besides, she was more interested in picking up mulch off the patio than playing in the water.


And now, for your viewing pleasure, some pictures of Sofia. Of course I forgot to bring the camera tonight (when will I learn!).
Bathing Beauty! (Ed Grimly anyone?)

I'm not really sure what to say about this picture. Sofia's been using her mouth as a third hand to carry things.
If she was 20 years older, this picture would be a little provocative. As it stands now, she just looks plain cute!!

2 comments:

Rassi said...

oh my....I love the bathing beauty! And I'm sure she will be musically talented. Future bellydancer perhaps?? ;)))

Sarah said...

She just couldnt be any cuter!