Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Na Na Na


So, that's what Sofia has been saying since Monday..."nananana." I have no clue where she picked it up. She just all of a sudden picked it up on Monday.


We had a fun weekend. Summer reading started on Saturday at the library...very busy. Then Sunday, Sofia and I drove down to Cincinnati to go to my grade school's festival. It was fun. Chelsea and I walked there, even though Sofia's stupid wheel kept coming off of her stroller. We won her some fun prizes, like a tambourine, a slide whistle, and a couple of blow-up balls. She was very happy. Plus, she got to see her Great- Grandma and Grandpa Wenninger and the next day she got to see Grandpa and Grandma Whyte and Great-Grandma Whyte and Great-Aunt Becky (it's kind of hard to write all of those greats). And somehow on Monday she picked up the "na na's." It's hilarious, she'll just crawl around saying it. I swear, that girl cracks me up!


Today Ryan signed her up for the summer reading program at our library. It gives me something to look forward to this summer (if you don't count Phoenix and school.) I also signed up myself and Ryan. Ryan doesn't read much, but I really want him to finish so that he can get the canvas reading bag, because I want to use it!

No comments: