Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ready, Set, Crawl!

Okay, so this is a little premature, but Sofia is ready to crawl. Yesterday she was able to get up on all fours and rock back and forth. Then, today she moved forward a couple of steps before falling flat on her face. (I'll admit, I laughed, but then I picked her up and hugged her.) I guess I should break out the baby proofing kit we got a few months ago. Start plugging up all the outlets, putting the cabnet door doohickeys on, putting all wires out of the way. Seems daunting. Although, I guess we could have started a few months ago. But where's the fun? Even though everyone tells me that once Sofia starts crawling, that it's going to be trouble. Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't wait. (I promise I won't complain when it does get rough.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's wonderful when they start to crawl! I was so excited when Wesley started to be mobile. I will warn you though, we had much more trouble with him getting stuck under our dining room chairs than I ever imagined!