Friday, April 13, 2007

Party Girl!


Sofia went to her first grown-up party tonight and boy, did she have a blast. She was on her best behavior even though it was an hour past her bedtime. We got to meet Kate and her little boy Colin and Heather and her husband (fellow mommy bloggers). Sofia really got a kick out of Colin, she loves other kids. Sofia is such a ham. I don't know where she gets it because Ryan and I are pretty shy sometimes. But she cooed, smiled, played, and let anyone who wanted to hold her do just that. Even if she doesn't always act that good, I'm glad she does it in public. Wow, what good parenting we must do! (Sarcasm, just slightly.) I wish we good have stayed longer, but 9:30 was the cutoff. I'm just glad I got to meet everyone after reading so much about them!

2 comments:

Kate said...

We had a great time, too. Looking forward to more Mommy dates!

Rassi said...

Uhhh....Carissa, may I remind you of a certain little girl who choreographed and lip-synced to Bohemian Rhapsody. I think I know where Sofia's hamming it up comes from!