Monday, April 23, 2007

Get Me Out of Here!


Check out the foot!
Will Sofia's teeth please come in! The poor girl has been drooling for over five months, has a horrible rash on her face and arms (I'm assuming the rash on the arms is caused from all of the excess drool), and chews on anything she can get her mouth on, including mommy and daddy. Today she was extremely cranky, but I'm trying not to over-medicate her. Hopefully a little tooth or two pops up soon.

We did have some fun today, we made it to the last storytimeof spring. Sofia had a blast. She loves looking at the other babies and dancing to the music. I love it because it gets me out of the house. Ryan and I think we have the only baby who acts better in public then she does at home. She could be crying her head off and as soon as we go out where there are other people, she's a ham. No stranger anxiety from this one.

No comments: