Monday, March 19, 2007

Out and About

Sofia and I went to the mall today. Spring Fever has hit and we were ready to get out. We did have one casualty, though. The stuffed turtle Chelsea gave Sofia was lost in the mall. It was with is when we went in but gone by the time we came out and since I had already strapped her in the carseat, I just didn't feel like going all the way back in. Hopefully some other little kid found it and gave it a good home (but didn't take home the slobbery germs.)

Ryan and I are excited because I got my tax check, and with it we are buying a new coffee table and entertainment stand. I know the glass coffee table we have now is pretty and would be a fun obstacle for Sofia, but we just didn't think glass and toddling baby would work to well. I ordered the set on Target.com, which was a first for me, and it should arrive either Thursday or Friday. I hope we get everything we need, so that I won't be forever jaded about online ordering.

No comments: