Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Daddy's Day




Sofia got to spend the day with her Daddy. I had to go work from 9-6, so Ryan got a little taste of what I do everyday. From what I hear, they had a pretty busy day. First they went to get the oil changed in Ryan's car and then from there they went to Blockbuster. I think that's going to become one of Sofia's favorite places because she was grabbing videos from the shelf and talking to the dvd covers. After a nap and lunch at home, they both came to visit me at the library. What a nice surprise for my day! (Well, actually, I knew they were coming because I suggested that Ryan bring her.) When I got home from work, we decided to go to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner (oh how I love their salad bar) and we have made a new discovery about Sofia. Besides being able to attract 50 year old men (there were two guys sitting at a table next to ours and the one guy just couldn't keep from talking to Sofia and telling her how pretty she was), Sofia can now sit in the high chair by herself. No more lugging in the carseat everytime we go to a restaurant! She was a perfect baby while out. We laid out some toys on the table, and she happily grabbed them and played the hour we were there. She did keep throwing her toys on the floor, which I'm sure made Ryan and I look like prairie dogs every time we had to duck and pick one up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've never seen such beautiful green eyes on such a little girl! I'm sure you get that alot, but they are just stunning. What a lucky girl!