Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Day in the Life

This is for all of you who don't get to regularly see Sofia. A little taste of her world, shall we say...

8:00-9:00 a.m. I usually wake up sometime in this hour, talking to myself for the first 15 minutes. Hmmm...why hasn't anyone come to get me? Maybe I'll start crying...Yep, works every time.

9:00-10:30 a.m. I start my morning off with a big bottle of formula while Mommy watches the news and Live with Regis and Kelly. After my bottle I get dressed for the day. It's always fun to see what Mommy will put me in, although usually I wind up in something different by the end of the day. After that I play in my exersauce o' fun while Mommy eats breakfast and when she's done she takes me out and plays with me on the floor.

10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Uh oh, now I'm getting tired. First I'll rub my eyes. Nope, Mommy didn't see that. Next I'll yawn. Nope, missed that one too. Okay, now I'll have to cry and act fussy. Yup, that one worked. Now I'm off for my nap.

12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. Ahh, nice and refreshed (too bad my diaper isn't). Mommy takes me from my crib and puts me in my high chair. What is on the menu today? Yumm...looks like rice cereal, sweet potatoes and a bottle. After I'm done eating, and getting food all over the place, Mommy changes my diaper and then we play on the floor. Sometimes we go to the mall, but not today.

2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Okay, now I'm getting tired again. Time to turn on the crankiness. Works like a charm. Off to the crib for another nap.

4:30 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Ahhh. Daddy's home. Someone new to play with. There goes Mommy, out the door. I guess I'll just see her tomorrow morning. Now it's time for another bottle and diaper change. Then Daddy takes me outside for a walk and we look at the ducks. (I'm glad I don't smell as bad as they do.) Back inside we go for more playing on the floor. Wait, Daddy's picking me up. Must be bathtime! Splash, splash...Now I'm hungry from all that playing. (I know, we do it a little backwards, bath then dinner.) Yumm...sweet potatoes, rice cereal and formula again. One last clean up, into my sleep sack and time for a little cuddle time with Daddy. Tonight we're reading The Very Busy Spider, one of my favorite books. Next, I'll start rubbing my eyes, good he took the cue. It's off to bed until tomorrow.


I know, a little cheesy, but I was bored. What can I say? I hope you enjoyed A Day in the Life of Sofia.

No comments: