Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I believe Kent Brockman from the Simpsons said it best, "On St. Patrick's Day, everyone is a little Irish, except of course for the Italians." (I have to joke about that with Ryan, since he's Italian." Sofia was ready for today with her green shirt, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Whyte. I'm hoping she'll last in it all day, but most of the time she comes back from the babysitter's she has a new outfit on. We'll see.



Can I just say that Sofia gets more fun every day. I can't wait for her to be more mobile. Unlike all the people that warn me, I'm looking forward to her crawling and walking because I just find the newborn stage just slightly too boring. I like to chase after kids, it'll give me a chance to burn off some extra calories. (I know what you're going to say, "you say that now, but just wait." ) Anywho, that's about all I have to say for today. I'm not sure what the big plans will be for tonight, maybe drink a pint of Guinness after Sofia goes to bed, read a book, watch some t.v. I am the epitome of excitement.

1 comment:

Rassi said...

Dad drank a pint for you and a pint for Sofia last evening. She is sooo cute! Can't wait to see the three of you in a couple of weeks.

love,
nancy