Thursday, March 1, 2007

Finally...the Laughter!

Finally, Sofia has decided to laugh for me. She's been laughing and giggling with daddy for a few weeks now, but me? Oh no, not for mommy. Sundaywas the first time. I'll tell you, it's the sweetest sound in the whole world. However, now that she has giggled, I want to hear it all the time, at all costs! Today I may have gone a little overboard. I started bouncing her up and down on my leg and then I would sing her really high, which would make her laugh. So I kept it up and did it so long that she actually threw up a little. I didn't know, she kept laughing so I figured everything was fine. Besides, she's used to spitiing up. (I'm just kidding though, I really don't torture my child all that much.)

So, today was the first time I had to take Sofia to the doctor when it wasn't a regualr checkup. She's had a boil on her ear (I know, gross) for the past couple of days. I figured it probably wasn't anything, but I thought I should get it checked out since a few years ago Ryan and I both had Staph infections (again, gross). So we went and it turned out to not be a big deal, although the doctor did prescribe antibiotics which is supposed to turn her poop red (what is wrong with me today?! ).

No comments: