Saturday, March 3, 2007

What is With the Snow?

I mean seriously...come on! Yesterday was beautiful, but today has just been snow and wind. It's nice for December, but now that it's March I expect some warmer, sunnier days. So how did Sofia and I spend the pretty day yesterday? At the mall, of course. I know, I know, you don't even have to say it! I still can't get over how many comments I receive from people when I'm out with Sofia. (What can i say, I like getting them!) I've more than a few people tell me that she is the cutest baby, looks like a baby doll, is so tiny, and has huge eyes. I guess Ryan and I should start producing more pretty babies! ( Just kidding mom, I don't want to give anyone a heart attack out there!)

On a sadder note, today will be Sofia's first funeral. One of Ryan's previous coworker/friend passed away Sunday evening. He was a great artist, cook, and friend. We will all miss you Ben.

No comments: