Saturday, February 24, 2007

Target+Carissa=Dangerous

Sofia and I had a full day yesterday. We started off by going to Target. Dangerous, very dangerous! But I promise, everything I bought were things I needed, like underwear and socks. And not even fancy underwear! Plus, I had to buy some things for Sofia. I bought some new bottles because we are attempting to wean. I'll tell you, it's really hard to stop breastfeeding. I'm happy to stop because it frees me up, but at the same time I feel really guilty (both because formula is expensive and I feel as though I'm robbing Sofia of valuable nutrients.) Please, someone tell me it's okay! Anway, back to my day. We went to Target and then out to lunch. Our next stop of the day was the library. We went to one of the musical performances they were having. I swear, Sofia was the star of the show! The musician loved her and Sofia really like watching her play her guitar. One of the librarians who was running the program talked about Sofia in front of the crowd. I felt embarrassed, and proud, at the mention. Finally, we ended the night at my friend Beth's house. Beth and her boyfriend made us dinner and we stayed there until the late hour of 9:30 pm! My how things have changed.

1 comment:

Rassi said...

It's ok to stop weaning! Sofia is healthy and wonderful and so are you!!

love,
nancy