Friday, February 2, 2007

TGI Friday

Today is the start of any normal person's weekend. Not me, I work tomorrow and Sunday. I tried to make today special, though. Sofia and I went to the library and listened to a music performer that they're having every Friday this February. Sofia had a really good time looking at all of the people. She would stand in my lap and tap her little foot. The added bonus was the other babies around her. She was fascinated by them! Then, to cap off the evening, we picked up Ryan and all went to T.G.I. Fridays. I have not been there in ages. (Last time Ryan and I went there, which was when I was still a manager at BW3, two of my cooks were there, but us a bunch of shots, and then preceded to get kicked out (them, not us). It's a long story.) Anway, we went there and had a pretty nice, albeit quick, time. Sofia spent most of the time eating, so I got to use my one-handed eating trick. (Now that I think about it, people usually eat with one hand, but you get the point.) Their food was tasty, especially those new fried green beans. And I'm not even being to endorse them! Once we got home, I fed Sofia more cereal tonight, and she actually ate the whole bowl. I was pretty surprised, but she kept opening her mouth for more. I like the cereal, but for now we're just going to keep it to tastings.

No comments: