Thursday, February 1, 2007

Sale, Sale, Sale!

It has been so cold lately! Usually I like winter weather, but now that I have Sofia, the cold makes it really hard to get out and about. If it was just me, I wouldn'd mind the short walk through the parking lot to the mall or wherever. Now I have a stroller to unpack, a baby to unpack, ect. It's just not quite as fun. Sofia and I did venture outside yesterday. We took an exciting excursion to Target. Exciting, but dangerous. Not because of the cold, but because of the temptation. It never fails, I feel the need to buy something everytime I go there. Granted, I had a mission to buy diapers and wipes, but then I veered off course into the baby section (always a big mistake) and saw sale! sale! sale! I was good, I only bought a few (three) onesies. And I was smart, I bought bigger sizes that Sofia will fit in next year. I did the same thing when I went to the mall on Monday. The Children's Place, which is usually too pricey for my budget, was having an awesome 50% off sale on already markdowned clothes. I was able to get a 12mo purple zip up fleece hoodie, green sweatshirt, long sleeved onesie, and a blue velvety shirt (12 mo.) for only about 13 dollars. Original price for all four? Somewhere close to $40. I know, I'm incredible. No more shopping excursions for a while, at least not until the tax checks come in and then I'm going to pay down a credit card. After that, Ryan and I plan on purchasing a new coffee table (the thought of glass and toddler just don't seem to mix in my mind) and a new entertainment center. Plus a few other things like new shoes, glasses, ect. I know, we are the epitome of excitement.

No comments: