Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back to Work

Aahhh...I'm finally back to work after not being there since last Friday. I've been stuck in the house because of the cold and the snow, and poor Sofia and I are going stir-crazy. She was being whiny, I was being whiny, it just wasn't good. But now I'm at work and I'll be here all day tomorrow too. People probably think I'm crazy because I actually want to go to work, instead of vice versa. If I worked full-time I would probably feel differently, but I don't, so I'm happy to be here.

I know I shouldn't wish for Sofia to get older, but I really can't wait until she can do more and play with me. She's fun now, but I'm running out of ideas of things to play with her. Yesterday I sat her in the laundry basket, surrounded by pillows, and threaded a scarf through the holes and pulled her around the apartment. She enjoyed it until I took a corner too fast and tipped her over. Don't worry, she was fine. I just startled her a bit. I might have to break out that game on Saturday. I just need to find some more ideas. There is just so much staring in the mirror and looking at myself that I can take!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Ha! Hopefully, flinging her around in the laundry basket didn't traumatize her too much. That is hilarious though, picturing you taking the corner and her tipping over.