Monday, February 12, 2007

5 Months Old !

Sofia is 5 months old today and I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like just yesterday she was a motionless blob on the couch, even though I really can't remember that stage because of the sleep deprevation. She has changed so much, rolling over, eating cereal, getting sick. So many "firsts" and many more to come.



Sofia is still fighting through her first cold. I called the doctor this morning to see if I should bring her in because her cough sounds kind of bad. It's rough and phlemy(is that even a word?) and I just wasn't sure if there was anything I could give her. There isn't and she seems to be doing better. It was nice to have a normal day. Sofia and I were able to follow our usual schedule since we weren't traveling and had nothing planned. I was even able to clean the shower( I'm ashamed to admit it's been a while), dust, do laundrey, and even make dinner (beef stroghenoff) in my crock pot. Wow, I am so domesticated. It beats sitting around watching crappy t.v. I've been trying not to watch too much when I could be doing so much more. Once the weather turns warm, I'll be out of this apartment going to the park, the library, shopping (but not buying), and anywhere else that's not inside this apartment! Hopefully this cold weather will pass, even though we have another storm coming through with lots of snow and freezing rain! It's hard to get excited about snow when you don't have snow days to look forward to.


Five month's old!

No comments: