Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year

I'm sure you're all wondering where the pictures are, but until I find my cable for the camera I can't post any. So, keep an eye out in the past postings because that's where I'll put them when I find them. Anyway, I can't believe it's 2008. Where did 2007 go? We New Year's Eve at our friends Russ and Vanessa. Their little girl is four months younger than Sofia so the two got along, well, as much as two 0ne-year-olds can. To put it in perspective, there was a lot of cup sharing between the two and a little bit of pushing, but all in all they were really cute together. As for the adults, we started a little imbibing after the kids went to sleep. I think I imbibed a little too much and stayed up a little too late. Luckily no one had to worry about driving because we stayed the night (see, we're responsible adults.) However, imbibing too much always finds a way to bite you in the behind. Silly me, I figured that since Sofia stayed up later than usual, she would sleep in...no such luck. She was up about an hour earlier than usual. Ugh. Luckily Ryan got up with her and I was able to "sleep" for an extra hour or two. After we came home, all of us took a nap and then just hung out on the couch all afternoon. I'm a little bittersweet that the holidays are finally over. Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments: