Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year

Last year at this time, I was pregnant and didn't even know it. I spent a couple more weekends getting a little crazy. Wow, how life has changed!

So, we went and saw Ryan's mom and stepdad, Mark, this past weekend for New Year's. It was relaxing because once we got there, we didn't have any other place to go. Ryan and I even got to go out alone and see a movie together, something we haven't done in almost six months or so. We saw Night at the Musuem with Ben Stiller. I highly recommend it. Two thumbs up. Sofia was good. Smiling and talking and being cute. She especially liked Mark (she has a thing for guys, something we'll have to watch out for when she gets older!). We had Christmas all over again. I got a beautiful red robe (thanks Rose!) that I'm wearing right now. Sofia got a very cute yellow outfit and a little stuffed pony. We left Tuesday to resume our normal lives. Let me just say, I was very happy to go back to work today. I missed the library. We were busy too, which really helped time fly. I had to switch my weekend days because we have yet to find a babysitter. Luckily, I talked Chelsea into coming up here again with the promise of $50 dollars and a Mr.Winkle day planner. I do have a couple of prospects in the childcare department that I am going to further explore tomorrow.

Oh, last, but not least. Ryan and I have entered the 20th century with our new internet connection. (I know, I know, it's the 21st century, but everyone else has had internet long before us.) Now I'll be able to update this blog everyday, rather than waiting until I was at work to do it. I'm sure I'll have some fun stuff to write after tomorrow. Until then...

No comments: