Sunday, January 7, 2007

Drool

Friday afternoon, Sofia and I took a little road trip down to Cincinnati to surprise my mom at a work get together. It was about a four hour round trip, but it was worth it. Sofia was a little overwhelmed when we first got there, and one of mom's supervisors made her cry, but other than she was pretty good. Chelsea came back with us because she babysat for me on Saturday. We're still looking for babysitters, but I do have a couple of
interviews tomorrow. I hope it goes well!

So, Sofia has been drooling up a storm. I have to change her shirt a few times a day because they get so wet. Plus, she's starting to blow rasberries, which is pretty funny. She'll just sit there, and then out of nowhere, she'll start up. She's like a little motorboat. It's really neat seeing her reach all of her milestones. Well, now it's bathtime. I'm still waiting for her to enjoy it, but usually she just sits in her little tub with her fists balled up as if she's freezing. I'm sure it will happen soon.

No comments: