Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What a Long, Strange Trip


What a long past few days this has been. Sofia has been a trooper. She barely cried, smiled at everyone, let everyone hold her, basically perfect! I asked my mom if I was that good when I was a baby. No, I cried alot.


Well, we'll be leaving Cincinnati in a few hours. I don't want to leave, but I am looking forward to going home and just relaxing. I've barely looked at my Christmas gifts because I was so busy taking care of Sofia. I finally have new work clothes. I've been wearing the same clothes for the past two years and they're looking pretty ratty. Someone please tell me why clothes manufactures make pants so long. Just because I'm a size 10 doesn't mean I'm 5'10". I guess I could get them hemmed, but I'm too lazy and poor. I'm going to get some new pants with my Target gift card I got. That is, unless I see a nicer wood coffee table. Ryan and I have wanted one for a while. Plus, the glass one we currently own won't be so safe once Sofia starts crawling and walking. I can just picture the damage the corners could do!


Okay, back to work tomorrow and back to our normal routines for a few days. Then next weekend off to Grandma Rose's house.

No comments: