Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas! What a busy past two days, but Sofia has survived so far. Yesterday we did Christmas Eve with the Whyte's, which is always crazy. About 40 people of so stuck in one house! At least I got a glimpse of what Sofia will be doing the next few years since practically every age group was represented. She got to sit on Santa's lap, and then everyone elses. Her little third cousins all wanted to hold her. (I told you it was a big family.) Sofia didn't cry at all. She just drooled, talked to everyone. She especially liked cousin Benji. Then, after getting home two hours past her bedtime, she went to bed soon followed by everyone else.

This morning I was the first one up. Of course I had to wake everyone else up and tell them that Santa had come!! This Christmas also had a new experience for me, breastfeeding while opening presents. I have never had to do that. I didn't mind so much (although I think it makes Chelsea a little uncomfortable, but then again, who wants to see their sister's boob?) Sofia got the ocean's wonder for her crib, some really cute clothes, a crazy singing train, and a set of my Little ponies. I think I'm more excited about those!! Her Uncle Logan insisted she have those.

All in all it was very nice Christmas. Everyone was so happy to see her. She was good at Aunt Connie's today. I must say, I think all of her little Christmas outfits were the best. Oh, thank heaven for little girls!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well. Now I'll just have to lose the 5 lbs. I've gained over the past few days.

Check out my new rocker!

No comments: