Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas, Here We Come!

Even though I'm 25, I still get butterflies in my stomach everytime Christmas draws near. I was so excited to leave work today I could hardly stand it! (And I did leave once, to visit Sofia because I had an extra hour for lunch.) This year is especially important because it is Sofia's first Christmas! The only sad part is that my mom will soon be moving to Phoenix, so this will be our last big hurrah for a while.

I can't wait to see what she gets because I'm the one who gets to open the presents!!

Well, I'm too excited to write anymore. I'm sure I'll spend all day tomorrow packing and baking. I'm trying out a brownie recipe involving a peppermint icing. MMmmmm. Can't wait.

(As you can see, my brain is no longer available because this post is all over the place.)

No comments: