Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Shopping


Thank goodness Christmas comes but once a year. I tell myself every year that I'm going to start my shopping early, but it never happens. Besides, even when I try, I end up buying even more than I want because I feel I must. Oh well, tis the season for giving!




I don't know what's been up with Sofia the past few days. I think her schedule may be off a bit because she is being the biggest fusspot in the world. We went to visit my friend Beth yesterday for lunch. Everything was going well for the first hour or so, but then when Sofia started to get tired, she would not go to sleep at all. I guess it was too exciting. Beth has a dog and a cat and a real Christmas tree (and a very clean apartment!). I guess it was just too much and she was afraid she would miss something. I thought it was just that, but then she did the same thing today. No matter how hard I tried, the child would not take an afternoon nap. I think I've lost my magic mommy touch, and now daddy is gaining it. However, he has gotten exploding poo two days in a row, so I really can't complain too much.

Bah, humbug!

No comments: