Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Another Day

I'm not good at coming up with clever titles for my post, and I apologize. Anyway, I can't believe the changes in Sofia. I don't notice them at first, because they happen so gradually, but then one day it's like BOOM! she's changed. For example, today I noticed that she doesn't cry as much when I set her down. For a while, she would fuss when I set her down and not stop until I picked her back up again. Today I noticed that when I set her down, she didn't care. Finally, I'm able to get things done. It may only be 10 minutes here or 20 minutes there, but it's worth it. Another thing I noticed is that she's trying to roll over when I put her on her stomach. She does this airplane thing, with both feet stretched out behind her and her arms in the air.

Today we played dress-up, or rather I dressed up Sofia and she just had to take it! I couldn't help it. She got her Christmas dress from Great-Aunt Becky and I had to see what it looked like on her. Very cute, of course. I don't think Sofia knew what to make of the tights, though. We'll see how long those stay on. Aunt Chelsea is planning on visiting this weekend. That means I won't have to change as many diapers, because she offers to do it for me and I'm not complaining! We're thinking of trying to get pictures with Santa this weekend. I know she's too young to know what's going on, but I can't resist the urge. Only now, you have to buy a whole package of pictures if you want any at all. What happened to the days of getting a polaroid? Oh well, everyone's trying to make a buck, even Santa.

Aunt Chelsea and Sofia. (Sofia looks thrilled!!)

No comments: