Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas





Christmas has been tiring. I feel like I've covered the lower half of Ohio in about two days. Christmas Eve we went to my Dad's house and Sofia got to open tons of presents. My favorite is the play kitchen and play food. Unfortunately time flew by too fast because soon we were driving back up to Columbus. However, our stay there was only about 30 minutes, long enough to unload the car, reload it, and pick up Ryan. We were off to his Mom's house in Eastern Ohio. I was a little worried that Sofia would freak out being in the car so long, but she did surprisingly well. We made a stop at an Arby's which I think refueled us. I was glad we stopped because the manager from the gas station portion (it was one of those travel centers) came in and gave Sofia a stuffed unicorn. And not a small one, but a decent sized one. What a nice thing to do. Once we arrived at Ryan's Mom's house, Sofia was intent on exploring. She loved the sound her feet made on the kitchen floor, but I think her favorite part (after seeing the Grandparents of course!) was the fish screen saver on the computer. All she wanted to do was see those fish, even when we were opening presents the next morning. It was such a nice Christmas and Sofia got a cool table and chair set. I think one of my favorite parts was lunch. Mmmm...lasagna. Sofia wolfed down hers as well. All in all, it was a nice Christmas and I was glad I got to see everyone.

Merry Christmas

No comments: