Wednesday, August 6, 2008






It seems like forever since the last time I posted. You would think I had been incredibly busy or something, but not really. I do have more time now that classes are done for three weeks (yea!) and Summer Reading Club is over at the library (double yea!). Sofia has been hilarious these past couple of weeks. Today she was with Ryan all day and she decided she wasn't going to take a nap. When I came home at asked if she was tired she said,"I'm not tired." Just within the last week or so she's been talking in sentences. It's still a mix between her garbled language (Sofiaism) and English, but it's getting much easier to understand her. It makes it so much easier to get her what she wants, or deny her what she wants, when I know what she is saying. I just can't believe she'll be two in a month. Where has the time gone?






No comments: