Saturday, March 22, 2008

Up a Wall

Sofia has been driving me insane. Some days I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a stay-at-home mom. I mean, what do people do all day with an 18 month old? In the winter? When it's nasty and cold and raining? Arggg...plus I feel bad when my temper gets short and I yell at Sofia. I know she's not being a pain on purpose (well, sometimes she's not, other times I can see it in her eyes). I think it's partly the crappy weather and all of the stress from school, but being in the apartment all day long is driving me crazy!!

Alright, enough complaining. There's not enough time for that.

Sofia is being so silly lately. When she's mad about something, Sofia has been smacking herself in the face. Why? I hate to laugh at her when she does it, but it's the kind of laugh you do when you're shocked and have no idea what to do. So I laugh. Crazy baby.

No comments: