Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm going to sound like a bad mother, but I wish Sofia was sick more often. To goback to the beginning, last night I came home from work around 6:45 pm to find Sofia asleep on Ryan's stomach. Right away I knew something was wrong because she never sleeps in the evening. She didn't even wake up when Ryan and I were talking loudly. I finally got her up because I didn't want her to miss her bedtime by too much. Well, when she got up she was very warm and when I took her temperature it only confirmed my suspicions because it was 102 degrees. For a half an hour, all Sofia did was snuggle against me and watch Scrubs. Finally at 7:30 p.m. I decided to put her to bed and I got no complaint.

This morning we didn't roll out of bed until almost 10 am. It was wonderful. Plus, Sofia was so good today. Not a lot of whining or anything. I could tell she was still a little sick, but it was so great because I didn't have to yell at her once. She was cuddly and quiet. We even went outside on a walk around the complex and fed the ducks and blew bubbles. Ahhh...why can't more days be like this?

No comments: