Monday, March 3, 2008

To the Zoo



Sofia and I went to the Zoo today to make the most of this 65 degree day. It was a lot of fun just getting out and enjoying the weather. Of course I didn't bring a camera, but at least this time I thought about bringing one. Oh well. Sofia really liked the fish in the aquarium as well as the six and four-year-old boys next to us. She has a thing for older boys. In this case, she walked right up to the older one and started jibbering at him. He just stared at her. When they were leaving, they stood behind us on the upper level and Sofia turned around and started banging on the glass, yelling at the boy. She's going to be a dangerous one when she's older. I also rode the carousel with her twice. We tried this back in December and she liked it olay, but this time she really got the hang of it. She just had the biggest grin and couldn't get enough. I love watching her be so happy and I love going places with her so that she can experience everything
.
Sofia is obsessed with this barrett. She wants it in her hair, but will then pull it out, come up to me, and want me to put it back in.

No comments: