Sunday, October 21, 2007

Zoo Day

We had a great time at the Zoo today. The weather was perfect and Sofia was in a great mood. The one downside was the Zoo was really crowded because they were having their Halloween Boo at the Zoo. Other than that, I can't complain. Sofia really liked the aquarium and the goats in the petting zoo. As you will see in the picture, she really loved the goat. She did start getting cranky right before we went on the train ride, but I really can't blame her. We'd already been there for four hours by that point. Once we were on the train, she just sat and stared at everything as it went by. We get to go back to the Zoo in December for work's holiday party. It should be a blast. Plus, I can't wait until Mom gets us the season pass for Christmas (hint, hint) and then we can go all the time. I love the Zoo. I feel like I'm eight years old when I'm there. Unfortunately, this blog is not allowing me to upload pictures, so stay tuned. I will post them as soon as possible!

No comments: