Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sick Little Girl

Poor Sofia has been so sick. Last night she had a temperature of 101 degrees and when he woke up this morning it was 102. I feel so bad for her. She's had a cough and a runny nose for a few days, but now with the fever she's even more worse off. The funny thing is, though, Sofia's still in a good mood. We read about six or seven books today. Also, Sofia sat on my lap and watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." Now, I'm not for little kids watching t.v., and I don't let the t.v. babysit her. Although, I am bad because I usually have the television on all day long. I don't even like most of the shows I have on, or I've seen them already. I'm trying to break that habit, at least for my own sake. Anyway, back to watching Charlie Brown. Sofia at on my lap, with her thumb in her mouth, and paid attention to the whole cartoon. It was actually kind of nice.

On a different not, this weekend I was a storyteller for a program we had at the library. Our library and local historical society held Ghost Tours and it was awesome! I never knew I could be a storyteller, but I must admit that I was awesome. (Hey, I'm allowed to brag every once in a while, right?)

1 comment:

jessica said...

I've noticed Sydney starting to stare at the TV when I have it on all day. I don't want to get her started on that habit. However, those Classic Baby shows are pretty neat and I don't mind her staring at those. It's going to be hard to fight the glass tit.