Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting Cultured

Yesterday Ryan, Sofia and I were getting cultured at the Art Museum. I always forget it's free on Sundays, and since it was we all decided to go. Sofia was so good. She would point at the paintings and jabber on. We let her walk around for a while, but she kept slipping on the floors. People kept commenting on how happy Sofia was and how cute. It makes me happy hearing those comments because it makes me feel as though I'm doing a good job!

This morning we went to storytime at the library. Sofia is definitely a lot more mobile and does not want to sit still and listen if she can walk. She was still good and would stand and listen to Miss Amy read the stories. My favorite parts are the songs, because Sofia starts dancing and shaking her hips. She had quite a few people laughing at her because she would just stand in the middle, right in front of everyone, and dance. She's such a fun, happy little girl. I can't believe she'll be one in only two days! Time flies by too fast.

No comments: