Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Excuses

I know, I know...where have I been? I know it says no excuses, but I have some valid ones if you would life to hear them. First, my sister Jessica had a healthy baby girl on Monday morning at 1:08 a.m. Sydney Elizabeth. I got the call that her water broke at 9:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Soon after, Sofia and I hopped in the car and drove down to Cincy (I knew this would be an overnight trip) and stopped by Chelsea's place. We got to the hospital around 3 p.m. Sofia was not allowed in the room most of the time, but we did get to leave at one point and get dinner with my dad and stepmom. After that we went back to the hospital until 11:30 p.m. Sofia stayed up most of the time, and after 8 p.m. she went a little loopy. Chelsea, Sofia and I left the hospital and then were promptly pulled over by a cop (I was driving Ryan's car and it had a tail light out which I was not aware of). I didn't get a ticket or anything, thank god. We went back to the hospital the next morning and visited the baby. She was so cute. As soon as I get a picture saved on my computer I'll post it.

Monday we drove home and then I started class that evening. Then Tuesday I worked all day and then went to class. I got to see Sofia a total of maybe 10 minutes on Tuesday...it was a little depressing.

So as you can, I have been up to my ears with busyness. I do have some new pictures, especially some really cute ones of Sofia naked and holding a balloon...future blackmail. I promise I will post them soon...probably tomorrow...or the next day!

No comments: