Friday, June 22, 2007

Only One More Day

Wow, I'm so excited about Phoenix I could puke. Seriously, my stomach is that upset. I can't wait!! I stocked up with books at the library today. I want Sofia to have something brand new to look at on the plane to keep her occupied. I talked to my mom yesterday and she was telling me about some of the stuff she had planned. Unfortunately she couldn't take too much time off, but that's okay. I'm just happy to see her.

So, on Sunday we plan on going to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning. Sofia hasn't been to any zoo yet, Ryan and I were waiting on going to the Columbus Zoo. Then on Wednesday we're going to the Ringling Brothers circus. I can not tell you the last time I went to the circus. Probably when I was eight or something. The best part is we've got seats in one of the suites. Cool! The only bad part is it'll be close to Sofia's bedtime, but if we're in a suite, we should have room to put her. This week is going to be so much fun. We'll miss Ryan, I wish he could come too, but he'll have fun.

I promise to take lots of pictures and talk all about the trip.

No comments: